How the team drives traffic to nutra with Native Ads: features and examples

Geozo

MyBid

Contributor
VIP
Partner
The affiliate marketing team, based on their practical experience, has written about how to make money in the nutra vertical with Native Ads. We decided to share this useful information with you. Then we give the floor to Eugene and his team.

I absolutely love running traffic to nutra offers via Native Ads. Huge volumes of dirt cheap traffic from native networks provide you with a stable ROI. Today I’ll share some of my insight and experience.
1679992627710-png.37030

Nowadays, getting quick results means buying native traffic from ad networks. For example, my team works with many networks simultaneously, but as of 2021, almost 40% of Tier-1 traffic comes from the fully-managed network, MyBid. You can nominally divide native traffic into news and commodities. The majority of the audience that triggers well to nutra creatives are men and women in the 50+ age group.
1679992627753-png.37027

Features of creatives and texts in Native Ads for nutra offers​

When we just started running traffic to nutra with native ads, we thought it wouldn’t be that different from regular teaser ads. But that turned out to be false. Per the advice of my team’s personal manager at MyBid,

To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!