• Welcome to affLIFT!
    We are happy you have decided to check out our awesome affiliate marketing forum. Register your account today to join our amazing community!
  • Are you looking for WW high-quality traffic? Join HilltopAds! Try POP’s, Video and In-Page push formats and get conversions. Apply promo code AFFLIFT10 and get 10% bonus on your first deposit!
    Join HilltopAds

How much is your CR for push subscribers

OpenAFF is the first technology affiliate network

Hadomi

Grand Guru
I do push subs collecting on all my landers for a while now. I use monetizer cause I had technical problems with the .js from propush. There was some trouble with the AWS S3 hosting.
I always was satisfied with the additional amount of money from monetizer.

But lately @Tut showed in his last thread how to track monetizer subs as a conversion in tracker (monetizer themself showing in their website that this tracking is not possible :)) but it seems that newly the feature was added.

So I run some traffic just to see how the conversions show in my tracker and I am a bit confused now. My CR is around 1% on different tests. @Tut has a CR on around 10% and also I see on @BobZhang123 thread that he gets on 70000 pre-requests 8000 new subs. thats more then 10%.

So I ask me; why do I only get 1%. I sent 40000 pops visits and had only around 400 new subs. Could this be a technical problem? Does it vary so much with differnet

To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!