• Welcome to affLIFT!
    We are happy you have decided to check out our awesome affiliate marketing forum. Register your account today to join our amazing community!
  • Yellana is a worldwide CPA network that unites affiliates and direct advertisers on a way of growth πŸͺ 100+ exclusive offers, weekly payments, all traffic types.
    Join Yellana

Hi! πŸ‘‹ I'm 40, a Dentist, Father of Two Daughters & I Want To Learn Affiliate Marketing.

RollerAds

Goodlife

Lurker
πŸ‘‹ Hello, Afflift community! πŸŽ‰

I am thrilled to be a part of this fantastic affiliate marketing forum, and I can't wait to embark on this exciting journey with all of you! πŸš€

Who Am I?
I am a 40-year-old dentist by profession, hailing from a small but vibrant semi-urban city in India. Call me "Good Life" (Cause like to be anonymous) 😊

My Story:
My online journey began as a part-time blogger in 2011, where I passionately wrote about various topics and had the pleasure of earning some additional AdSense income. πŸ’»πŸ’°

However, it was my leap into the world of video content that truly transformed my life. I took a chance in 2016 and started a YouTube channel dedicated to health and nutrition, particularly focusing on the weight loss niche. πŸŽ₯🍏

To my utter surprise and delight, my channel struck a chord with millions of viewers, and I am now humbled to share that it has amassed a whopping 1 Million subscribers! (Name of The Channel- Good Life Tube) πŸŽ‰πŸŽŠ I was not sure if I can share a link or not.

This journey has not only been incredibly fulfilling but has also opened my eyes to the vast possibilities that exist in the digital landscape. πŸŒπŸ‘€

How I'm Feeling Nowadays?
I

To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!