Hello this is Mike

RollerAds

Hopeful

Contributor
Hey guys, how you all doing, hope you all are doing great and making your millions!

So I am mike a frustrated Computer Repair Tech and SEO Marketer who has been trying a lot of different internet opportunities for some years now but was never able to succeed with anything. I am praying and hoping that CPA will be what I have been waiting for all this time because at now 58 years old it's not like I have forever to make things work and need to do this now!

So I look forward to learning from you experienced marketers here, whatever you can teach me will be greatly appreciated. I just completed an internet CPA Course to familiarize myself with everything to learn the basics and terminologies preparing myself for when coming here so I won't have to bother you guys with very basic stuff.

Here's wishing each and everyone of you a very happy and safe Xmas season and may all of your dreams come through and I pray for your success for the new year and always. Amen!!

p.s. Now let me sign off for today and go have a beer or two

To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!