Hello everyone

Edu-Money

Niks

Lurker
I have been doing affiliate marketing since 2018. But until the beginning of 2023, my main traffic source was Facebook. Sometimes I was involved in popander traffic. I have worked with Latin American and European countries: Romania, Poland, Italy, France and others, as well as with Russia and Asian countries. Having accumulated a budget, I decided to master the classic traffic sources. I managed to try teaser networks and native networks, spending several thousand dollars and not making a profit - I expected a quick result from them, but I didn't want to spend even more money on tests in these sources.. For the third month now, I have been struggling with push notifications and studying the subtleties of dating offers. So far, I have not recouped my investment, but even in just 8 months of working with classic traffic sources, I have acquired many new skills in work. Now I am increasingly insecure about working with push notifications, but here I want to learn more about other people's mistakes and something new for myself to stop, analyze my work

To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!