AdAccRun Meta,Google and TikTok agency ad accounts
High-limit Meta agency accounts, plus Google and TikTok ad account solutions for advertisers, media buyers and agencies ready to scale.

Follow Along Golden Goose follow along

lutzen

Super Contributor
Joined
Jan 18, 2020
Messages
117
🎯 Traffic Source: Propellerads
✅ Affiliate Network: Golden Goose
👍 Type of Offer:2 Clickflow
💰 Offer Payout: > 0.28 cents
⭐ Geos: Colombia
🏆 I believe this campaign will be successful because: I have ran similar type of these offers and work well


I started this campaign on the 18th October and these were the results
I noticed that when i looked at the browsers android webview was not doing well so i blocked that one because its a low payout.
I will update later the results for the 19th October
 

Attachments

  • update2.png
    update2.png
    59.4 KB · Views: 411
  • update1.png
    update1.png
    34.2 KB · Views: 362
To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!
Top