Golden Goose Follow Along πŸ€‘πŸš€ - Can We Make Some Profits with Mobile Content Offers?

kaminari

noisyboy

Grand Guru
I'm a huge fan of the Golden Goose affiliate network and have been running some offers with them over the last few months. I just wanted to flaunt the best day I've had with the network:

unnamed-jpg.19513

Now, let's get to the follow-along. I will be running different campaigns in different geos as I go along.

Campaign 1

🎯 Traffic Source: PropellerAds Pops
πŸ”§ Tracking Tool: Voluum
🌎 Geo: Tier 2
πŸ† I believe this campaign will be successful because: I've run this offer and some other similar offers in this geo before, and have a decent enough blacklist. So, I will apply that and hopefully, we can reduce our testing costs.

The campaign is up and running. I will provide an update and launch new campaigns tomorrow.

Campaign 1.1

This is Campaign 1 copied and test with the Blacklist I was using with a lower CPA goal to see if I can make some blacklisted zones work.

Campaign 2

Same geo as Camp 1 but a different offer. Bombed pretty hard. Around

Last edited:
To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!