• Welcome to affLIFT!
    We are happy you have decided to check out our awesome affiliate marketing forum. Register your account today to join our amazing community!
  • Join Golden Goose today and get access to the top mobile content offers in the world from the network with over 15 years experience in the mVAS market.
    Join Golden Goose Today!

Golden Goose Follow Along πŸ€‘πŸš€ - Can We Make Some Profits with Mobile Content Offers?

MGID

noisyboy

Grand Guru
I'm a huge fan of the Golden Goose affiliate network and have been running some offers with them over the last few months. I just wanted to flaunt the best day I've had with the network:

unnamed-jpg.19513

Now, let's get to the follow-along. I will be running different campaigns in different geos as I go along.

Campaign 1

🎯 Traffic Source: PropellerAds Pops
πŸ”§ Tracking Tool: Voluum
🌎 Geo: Tier 2
πŸ† I believe this campaign will be successful because: I've run this offer and some other similar offers in this geo before, and have a decent enough blacklist. So, I will apply that and hopefully, we can reduce our testing costs.

The campaign is up and running. I will provide an update and launch new campaigns tomorrow.

Campaign 1.1

This is Campaign 1 copied and test with the Blacklist I was using with a lower CPA goal to see if I can make some blacklisted zones work.

Campaign 2

Same geo as Camp 1 but a different offer. Bombed pretty hard. Around

Last edited:
To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!