• Welcome to affLIFT!
    We are happy you have decided to check out our awesome affiliate marketing forum. Register your account today to join our amazing community!
  • Join Golden Goose today and get access to the top mobile content offers in the world from the network with over 15 years experience in the mVAS market.
    Join Golden Goose Today!

Golden Goose Contest - Choose Your Favorite Follow Along

Adsterra

Which follow along from the contest is your favorite?

• jimmyvanilla

Votes: 7 11.1%
  • Pablo T

Votes: 6 9.5%
  • varunkeskar

Votes: 4 6.3%
  • abdoshaik

Votes: 8 12.7%
  • schiarelli

Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Nick

Votes: 9 14.3%
  • gustavopedroza

Votes: 3 4.8%
  • noisyboy

Votes: 22 34.9%
  • Fewex

Votes: 3 4.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Luke

Admin
Staff Member
Community Leader
It's time to pick your favorite follow along from our contest with Golden Goose!

You can vote for 1 follow along in the poll. The voting ends in 1 week on Friday, August 6th. The member with the most votes will get the mail prize of $1000, second place will get $500, and 3rd place will get $300.

1st - $1000 ๐Ÿฅ‡
2nd - $500 ๐Ÿฅˆ
3rd - $300 ๐Ÿฅ‰

Participating Follow Alongs​

Here are a list of the participating members and follow alongs. Please review them before you cast your vote in the poll above!

@jimmyvanilla

@Pablo T

@varunkeskar

@abdoshaik

@schiarelli

@Nick

@gustavopedroza

@noisyboy

@Fewex

CrakRevenue
I just placed my vote. 1st place looks clear but 2nd and 3rd could still change the last couple of days.

Placed mine too, does look like @noisyboy is going to run away with this but congrats to all that made it to the t-shirt and play offs

I remember when I was supposed to receive a t-shirt, but then it never came... @MrGoose