OpenAFF is the first technology affiliate network

Do you use PureLander yet?

• Yes

Votes: 36 35.0%
  • No

Votes: 67 65.0%

• Total voters
Adsterra
Since our last giveaway got such a great response, I decided to do another!

I am going to give out 10 PureLander 6-month memberships on Monday, May 13th.

To be entered into the giveaway, all you have to do is reply to this thread with a link or screenshot to your favorite landing page. It does not need to be one you created. It can be any landing page.

โš  PRO TIP: If you do not have a favorite landing page (yet), check our the PureLander examples and pick one ;)

Good luck! I will randomly pick the 10 winners on Monday afternoon. If you already have a PureLander membership and you win, your membership will be extended by 6 months ๐Ÿ‘

P.S. Not sure a PureLander is worth the 30 second it takes to enter the giveaway? Take a minute to read through our review about it here. It's well worth your 30 seconds!

Purelander really does make it a no brainer!
My fav?

To be entered into the giveaway, all you have to do is reply to this thread with a link or screenshot to your favorite landing page. It does not need to be one you created. It can be any landing page.

โš  PRO TIP: If you do not have a favorite landing page (yet), check our the PureLander examples and pick one ;)

Good luck! I will randomly pick the 10 winners on Monday afternoon. If you already have a PureLander membership and you win, your membership will be extended by 6 months ๐Ÿ‘

P.S. Not sure a PureLander is worth the 30 second it takes to enter the giveaway? Take a minute to read through our review about it here. It's well worth your 30 seconds!

Attachments

• Purlander.JPG
    Purlander.JPG
    33.8 KB · Views: 413

View attachment 4140View attachment 4141

I really like this lander.
P.S.: I saw this on iamattila's blog (https://iamattila.com). So all credits to him.

Here's my favorite lander: https://www.purelander.com/admin/lpreview/original_survey_4_steps_151/image.gif

PureLander.PNG

my subscription ended a while ago , would be really helpful if i won a membership , would help cutting a bit of cost down .

thanks

this one my fave landing page cos it shows you can win a prize and also like "social proof" others got it already

Attachments

• aaaaaa.png
    aaaaaa.png
    646.9 KB · Views: 463
I use clickfunnels (I am working on a free funnel building courser) for a lot of things in my business and have a ton of landing page templates I use...

The one for today:

https://www.purelander.com/admin/lpreview/original_blak_catchy_landing_page/image.png

Dating

Attachments

• dating-landing-pages-ashleymadison.jpg
    dating-landing-pages-ashleymadison.jpg
    43.9 KB · Views: 434