• Welcome to affLIFT!
    We are happy you have decided to check out our awesome affiliate marketing forum. Register your account today to join our amazing community!

Registration is free and you can upgrade your membership anytime to view our premium content or take a look through our Public threads.

[Giveaway] 10 PureLander Memberships!

Do you use PureLander yet?

• Yes

Votes: 36 35.3%
  • No

Votes: 66 64.7%

• Total voters

ProMedia

Since our last giveaway got such a great response, I decided to do another!

I am going to give out 10 PureLander 6-month memberships on Monday, May 13th.

To be entered into the giveaway, all you have to do is reply to this thread with a link or screenshot to your favorite landing page. It does not need to be one you created. It can be any landing page.

⚠ PRO TIP: If you do not have a favorite landing page (yet), check our the PureLander examples and pick one ;)

Good luck! I will randomly pick the 10 winners on Monday afternoon. If you already have a PureLander membership and you win, your membership will be extended by 6 months 👍

P.S. Not sure a PureLander is worth the 30 second it takes to enter the giveaway? Take a minute to read through our review about it here. It's well worth your 30 seconds!
Purelander really does make it a no brainer!
My fav?
pure-jpg.4148

dotcomim

To be entered into the giveaway, all you have to do is reply to this thread with a link or screenshot to your favorite landing page. It does not need to be one you created. It can be any landing page.

⚠ PRO TIP: If you do not have a favorite landing page (yet), check our the PureLander examples and pick one ;)

Good luck! I will randomly pick the 10 winners on Monday afternoon. If you already have a PureLander membership and you win, your membership will be extended by 6 months 👍

P.S. Not sure a PureLander is worth the 30 second it takes to enter the giveaway? Take a minute to read through our review about it here. It's well worth your 30 seconds!

Attachments

SirGrey

View attachment 4140View attachment 4141

I really like this lander.
P.S.: I saw this on iamattila's blog (https://iamattila.com). So all credits to him.

Here's my favorite lander: https://www.purelander.com/admin/lpreview/original_survey_4_steps_151/image.gif

PureLander.PNG

superwarrior

my subscription ended a while ago , would be really helpful if i won a membership , would help cutting a bit of cost down .

thanks

this one my fave landing page cos it shows you can win a prize and also like "social proof" others got it already

Attachments

Fma

I use clickfunnels (I am working on a free funnel building courser) for a lot of things in my business and have a ton of landing page templates I use...
clickfunnels-email-optin-png.4164

robxx

The one for today:

https://www.purelander.com/admin/lpreview/original_blak_catchy_landing_page/image.png