Votes: 36 35.0%
  • No

Votes: 67 65.0%

• Total voters

Luke

Admin
Staff Member
Community Leader
Since our last giveaway got such a great response, I decided to do another!

I am going to give out 10 PureLander 6-month memberships on Monday, May 13th.

To be entered into the giveaway, all you have to do is reply to this thread with a link or screenshot to your favorite landing page. It does not need to be one you created. It can be any landing page.

⚠️ PRO TIP: If you do not have a favorite landing page (yet), check our the PureLander examples and pick one ;)

Good luck! I will randomly pick the 10 winners on Monday afternoon. If you already have a PureLander membership and you win, your membership will be extended by 6 months 👍

P.S. Not sure a PureLander is worth the 30 second it takes to enter the giveaway? Take a minute to read through our review about it here. It's well worth your 30 seconds!

AdsEmpire
I want to thank @Tyoussef for offering to give these memberships out for free. I offered to pay for them, but he insists on giving them out. Everyone like this so Tyoussef knows how much we appreciate him being a part of the community and his awesome landing page tool :D

Amazing Giveaway Luke!

I could use one of this kind of landing pages, which I am promoting, also weight loss products.

Amazing idea, just signed for the purelander membership. and its great by the way
i always like spines,

Attachments

• purelander screenshot giveaway.png
    purelander screenshot giveaway.png
    190.1 KB · Views: 629
Thumbs up for the giveaway, Luke! Here's one of the finest LP's

I want to thank @Tyoussef for offering to give these memberships out for free. I offered to pay for them, but he insists on giving them out. Everyone like this so Tyoussef knows how much we appreciate him being a part of the community and his awesome landing page tool :D
Thanks @Luke, i like the community, actually am addicted to afflift 🥰.
good luck to all the participants.

I guess this one should make a nice conversion rate
happy to be part of the giveaway