• Welcome to affLIFT!
    We are happy you have decided to check out our awesome affiliate marketing forum. Register your account today to join our amazing community!
  • Join Golden Goose today and get access to the top mobile content offers in the world from the network with over 15 years experience in the mVAS market.
    Join Golden Goose Today!

Follow Along GG Content - Lets Go!

Galaksion Contest

imskater

Super Contributor
๐ŸŽฏ Traffic Source: Propellerads
๐Ÿ”ง Tracking Tool: Binom
โœ… Affiliate Network: Golden Goose
๐Ÿ‘ Type of Offer: EG โ€“ Sweepstake - PIN
๐Ÿ’ฐ Offer Payout: Below $1
๐Ÿ† I believe this campaign will be successful because: Good offer according to GG (saw the offer was part of top offers โ€“ in the GG's email).
๐Ÿ” I am unsure about: First time attempting EG geo as well as Golden Goose offer

I've been wanting to try Golden Goose, and never got the chance until today. Thanks to the contest, it did motivate myself to setup a campaign as well as to do this follow along (my first btw!). Key highlights in setting up this campaign are as as follow:

1. To start the campaign, I'd like to start as broad as possible. No specific campaign setting is undertaken (aside from targeting mobile and EG)

2. Two offers and three LPs (including DL) are to be tested.
I noted that there is another offer related to the intended offer, so might as well test both. For LPs, one is DL and the rest are the typical sweepstakes LPs (e.g. interactive game/prize).
1626544687790-png.19547

3. Three ad angles.
i.e. Targeted ("Iphone" in the headline) vs

Attachments

• 1626544415565.png
    1626544415565.png
    33.6 KB · Views: 719
To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!