• Welcome to affLIFT!
    We are happy you have decided to check out our awesome affiliate marketing forum. Register your account today to join our amazing community!
  • Get access to over 1.3 billion daily push notification impressions and over 3 million clicks with Pushground! Join today and get a 10% bonus on your next top-up!
    Join Pushground Today

Follow Along Galaksion + Golden Goose Push Campaign [Contest]

1win

LazyGuy

Super Contributor
🎯 Traffic Source: Galaksion
πŸ”§ Tracking Tool: Skro
βœ… Affiliate Network: GoldenGoose (Maybe I will try Monetizer + Zeydoo + ProPush as well)
πŸ‘ Type of Offer: PIN Submit
πŸ’° Offer Payout: <$1
⭐ Geos: Tier 2/3
🎯 Goal: Make $1 in profit daily
πŸ† I believe this campaign will be successful because: The offer I chose had worked decently for me in the past.
πŸ” I am unsure about: I haven't tried this offer on push traffic yet.

Hi, this is my entry for the Galaksion content. I've heard buzzing reviews about the traffic quality of the network and excited to try it.

The campaign has been already launched and running at the moment. It hasn't received adequate traffic yet to create an update post for follow along here. Unfortunately I realized later that traffic volume for my geo is not ample.

To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!