Traffic Nomads Ad Network
Traffic Nomads Ad Network

Follow Along Follow Along: Partners.House | Test a New Funnel with Remnant Traffic

Vortex

lucius

Contributor
Hello All!

Sorry I’m late to the party. New things always pique my interest, so I’ll be using a new tracker and combining it with Partners.House to test a new funnel with remnant traffic for the first time. Here are the details of my setup:

🔧 Tracker: MaxConv
💰 Traffic Source: PropellerAds
✅ Affiliate Networks: ApproachX, Partners.House, Publisher.Tacolo
🌍 Geos: US
🎯 Goal: Explore a way to maximize the use of remnant traffic without impacting the performance of the primary offer

First, why MaxConv? I’ve been using Binom for a while, but I’ve heard that MaxConv’s globally distributed servers offer faster redirects, which might help reduce click loss for my multi-country campaigns.

Funnel Test Plan

The main campaign will use PropellerAds to promote ApproachX offers. Any remnant traffic from this campaign, including the landing page’s popunder and backbutton traffic, will be directed to Partners.House. This will be set up as a second campaign using Partners.House’s landing pages. The trafficback from Partners.House will then be redirected to a third campaign featuring several smartlink offers.

The flow is as follows:
1722925826121-png.54169

1. Main Campaign - PropellerAds - US - ESF-AXS - IP - Android:
Traffic Source: PropellerAds
Geos: US

Last edited:
To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!