1win Partners - leading affiliate program
1win Partners is a leading affiliate program, known for its high engagement strategies, competitive payouts and flexible earning models.

Email list building with Facebook Lead Ads

Affiliate

Alfre

Contributor
After Google decimated my SEO affiliate sites I've been eager to find new strategies to change my way of doing things and give Google a big F

I'm tired of giving content away for free, waiting for Google to rank it, and then figuring out what to sell once I get traffic. It's very time-consuming and the reward is pretty uncertain + highly dependent on a single source of traffic

I believe I can have more success by first finding an offer and then building a highly targeted audience around it. And social traffic seems quicker to iterate on and allows you to identify failures sooner

So... Now I deeply believe that my time is better spent building an email list

Recently I've found this guy on Twitter who seems to be making big numbers:

1715815047433-png.51544

I´ve stalked his account for a couple of minutes and found that his main strategy is growing his list through FB Leads campaigns

Then he blasts the list every day with CPC offers in the travel niche

Have you had any luck building your email list and monetizing this way? I would love to hear successful stories

To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!