Easy Passive Income

RollerAds
The frequency option is a cool feature and I am seeing a nice increase in revenue as well. However I am concerned that +14 push messages a day will burn out the sub base too quick.

Any thoughts on the ideal frequency/longevity?

Last edited:
Adsterra
The frequency option is a cool feature and I am seeing a nice increase in revenue as well. However I am concerned if +14 push messages a day will burn out the sub base too quick.

Any thoughts on the ideal frequency/longevity?
same thing here ,+14 is too spammy i think

We were one of the first affiliate networks to ask for an ID at PeerFly. It provides verification beyond just what you enter so I understand why they ask for it. I am also not a fan of uploading my ID, but I will stand by Monetizer as a trustworthy company.
I never have complaints about sending my ID or a selfie.
Don't know why so many people are scared about that, especially with the selfie option.

Update:

You can now choose between Auto or 1 - 21 in push frequency.

If you leave it on Auto, it'll be down to us (who are testing different frequencies to find the best fit)

Currently auto = 12, so if you've seen a decline today, you might want to consider changing Auto -> 21

Update:

Global average CPCs are now listed inside the UI next to "Your Subscriptions" and their ordered by highest paying first.

These prices will update several times daily.

This is handy, as with "Your Subscriptions" you only saw the prices of the subs you actually had and could miss high paying GEOs

Nice!
Any plans on having a referral program for monetizer in the future? that' would be awesome as you're one of the best platforms out there in terms of push notifications.

@servandosilva this already exists: https://screencast.com/t/xkVB9bIaMTkz

you get 2.5% of the publishers you refer, that includes normal offers & push earnings and is for the life of that pub (y)
Great.
It's kind of hidden inside the offers and links and it has options for pops, meta refresh, etc.

It would be great to have it without all those tokens separately in the menu, but this works for now :)

Couple updates:

1: CTR now available.

2. LTV (Life Time Value) metric improved - now shows the actual value of each active subscription you have.

3. On the Advertizer side we're nearly finished with our new feature "creative sets" - allowing you to add multiple creatives to your push campaigns at once.

Also worth a congratulations to @sushiparlour for getting #1 on our push leaderboard by making over $15k in the past 30 days! (y)

Ahhh thanks for the love. I am actually just doing what I shared in this case study, no real secret by now. Otherwise it is just a ton of hardwork and setting up infrastructure to scale (i.e. hiring VAs, setting up automation tasks, the stuff affiliates usually don't want to do).

Thought this was worth posting: $1-3 CPMs from 19.5k active USA subs
That's fantastic! Mind you, building up a US subscribers list requires a big upfront cost as this type of traffic is very expensive. But if you can afford it, it clearly can be very beneficial, as in this case.

I, too, have been playing around with building various subscribers lists. Although my CPMs are nothing like yours, it does show how valuable US subs are compared to others. For example, in December I built a list of around 10k subs using worldwide traffic - big mistake, camp was difficult to optimise and revenue was very low! Here's what I was getting for India and Indonesia, for example:

So, for 4,332 IN subs I acquired $7.19 from 857k pushes, and for 1,944 ID subs I acquired $3.68 for 364k pushes. And this is for the period 2 December to 19 December 2019, during which time I acquired close to 10k subs in total from many countries. The list is still bringing in some revenue (less than $1/day) even though the number of active subs is now less than 3k.

Fast forward to the present day:

So I started another campaign on 11 January to collect US subs. I have only collected 254 so far, but what a difference! CPM up to $0.0609 (compared with laughable $0.0002 for IN and ID above) - a 300x increase! Now, $2.45 total revenue for 3+ days is not a lot, but it has been achieved with only 254 subs and only 7k pushes, and it is increasing daily:

Gone up by $0.10 in the time it's taken me to write this post! :ROFLMAO: πŸ€‘