Easy Passive Income

CrakRevenue

Monetizer

Super Contributor
Partner
Peak Award Winner
Hey all,

We just released our external push collection script! With this, you can silently collect push subscribers on any of your landing pages or websites and make 80% revshare for the life of that subscriber.

There is a lot of affiliates who use One Signal and send their own ads out, which is a good way to get extra revenue, but it comes at a cost when you get to X subscribers and also requires constant maintenance making new ads and it can be tricky finding offers for all the various GEOs to send ads to.

Here's how it works:

Add a domain to Monetizer and wait for SSL to activate (can take 12 hours) or use an existing domain you've added already.
2. On https://app.monetizer.com/#pushCollection click 'Next Step' after choosing the domain you want to use.
3: Download the sw.js file and add this to the root of your server where your landing pages are hosted
4: Click 'Next Step' and copy and paste the javascript code into the <head> of your landing page.

Note: Both your landing page/website and your monetizer domain must have working SSL.

Visit your landing page and make sure the opt-in message appears in the top left.

Here's a screenshot from one of our publishers doing this already:

We pay out every week (Mondays usually).

This is an easy way to monetize the chrome traffic you already have without hurting your landing page performance / website etc and is free. (y)

Last edited:
MGID
Is it possible to combine a classic overlay or content blocker for forcing visitors to subscribe?

@Monetizer can you give more details on postbacks for push collection?

When they fire, etc?

@dood

they fire as soon as thresholds are met, for example in USA its $0.20 in India it's $0.01.

USA example: When $0.20 is reached in clicks sold, we fire a $0.20 lead.

if thresholds aren't reached in the 7 day period we fire whatever number has been reached.

Update 1:
You can now see the Average CPC price for push subscribers. Prices vary drastically per GEO as you can see in this example with NZ

Update 2:
Before when a user clicked on Allow or Deny it didn't do anything other than collect the sub, or close the prompt. Now your able to redirect them to a URL of your choice, a handy tip for the 'deny' button is to redirect them to another push collection lander for example, for another shot at collection

I don't see why incentives would effect ads served to them later, so yeah i think that'll be fine

Update 1:
You can now see the Average CPC price for push subscribers. Prices vary drastically per GEO as you can see in this example with NZ

View attachment 5915

Update 2:
Before when a user clicked on Allow or Deny it didn't do anything other than collect the sub, or close the prompt. Now your able to redirect them to a URL of your choice, a handy tip for the 'deny' button is to redirect them to another push collection lander for example, for another shot at collection

View attachment 5916
Very cool. I was testing this over the weekend. Very nice addition. When people are allowing the sub, I am redirecting them directly to an offer (mostly vAuto) and when they click deny, I am redirecting them to a DatsPush/Evadav push sub LP. Seems to work well.

A surprising amount of users click Deny (I am running pops so I assume they would just close the window). Here you can see 86% of the people who were shown my LP clicked Deny. I then redirected them to an "Access Limited" LP and that generated 249 conversions (recapturing 50%+ of the potentially lose revenue).

I am planning a thread to talk about my strategy with my own push LP and then 4 "events" you can redirect the user on :D

@Monetizer do you plan on adding a Partner Whitelist option for PUSH campaign also? As you did for CPC campaigns?

Tnx

@Luke awesome stategy there with the deny button (y)
@dood It's not currently planned but we may revisit the idea when a few more features we have planned first are implemented :)

A surprising amount of users click Deny (I am running pops so I assume they would just close the window). Here you can see 86% of the people who were shown my LP clicked Deny. I then redirected them to an "Access Limited" LP and that generated 249 conversions (recapturing 50%+ of the potentially lose revenue).

I suspected something like this was the case, but I haven't had time to test it out yet. Most push offers chain the user through several push collection landing pages and only pay you if they subscribe on the initial page. Talk about free money... for them :ROFLMAO:

Update:
Geo data is now available but only from the 23rd of September onwards.

Not Set = before we segmented the data in the db.

Tabs can be found to switch stats view in the top right hand corner (y)

Update:
Geo data is now available but only from the 23rd of September onwards.

Not Set = before we segmented the data in the db.

Tabs can be found to switch stats view in the top right hand corner (y)

View attachment 5956

Awesomeee!!!

Any room for Avg CPC and Avg CTR columns there?