🥇 Keitaro Tracker is the gold standard tracker to optimize and scale your advertising.

Doubts regarding Traffic Source Postback URL set up in Clickflare Platform.

Affiliate

digiten247

Contributor
Hi Team, We are direct advertisers with our inhouse offers in ZA and AE. We have recentnly shifted to Clickflare tracking platform. We are trying to integrate with a publisher. The postback url given by publisher is as follows:

He will receive the click id in the tracker parameter. We have implemeted the postback url as follows:

https://postback.level23.nl/?curren...ash=61aeddc09b11d910daad11d92000eff7&tracker={external_id}

besides setting the postback url i also need to set few more configs in Clickflare interface as below:
screenshot-2024-05-31-153338-png.52022

As i understand i have to set TS Token and TS parameter for each . External Id is mandatory. So i am wondering what values should go infront of External Id ofr TS Token and TS Parameter. Clickflare support says i need to refer publisher tracking documentation to get both. But publisher says postback url that he has give is all he has. I checked the info button on each TS Token and TS Parameter and it gives the following info:

Traffic source parameter is a static value used in your campaign URL. When the traffic source replaces your tokens, ClickFlare Tracker uses these parameters to be able to recognise what data the tokens contain. Exemplary parameters: keyword, price, trackingid. Copy

To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!