Follow Along Dominating Pops/Redirects. From Noob to Saibot;)

1win

charliebrown

Grand Guru
So a little backstory:
I've played around with various networks and trackers but never really gone all the way with it. I've setup campaigns before using Bemob and have used PropellerAds and PopAds before. But now I really want to see how far I can go and maybe even try to make it a decent side hustle. This means an end-goal will be at least $3-5k/mo in pure profit.

Here is the initial game-plan:

🎯 Traffic Source:
PropellerAds + PopAds + PopCash
πŸ”§ Tracking Tool:
Bemob + Eventually I will purchase a self-hosted tracker. I have my heart set on Binom!
βœ… Affiliate Network:
Golden Goose + A few others down the road.
πŸš€ Type of Offer:
mVas + SOI/DOI + Leadgens/Surveys
πŸ’° Offer Payout:
< $1.00 (for now)
🌎 Geos: Starting off with Tier 3 LATAM Geos. Then I'll get into Tier 2 and Tier 1 Geos.
πŸ† Goals:
My first goal is to reach $100+/week. Eventually I want to cross the $1k/mo barrier and then finally the $3k+/mo barrier.

Let's begin:

My 1st campaign was a Colombian Games offer. I didn't use a landing page becaus I really just wanted to get the ball rolling and to make sure my tracker was working correctly.

So far Bemob is

Attachments

• FA-stats-2-Bemob-carriers.jpg
    FA-stats-2-Bemob-carriers.jpg
    104.7 KB · Views: 98
To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!