AdAccRun Meta,Google and TikTok agency ad accounts
High-limit Meta agency accounts, plus Google and TikTok ad account solutions for advertisers, media buyers and agencies ready to scale.

Do VSLs really work better for Native?

megs

Active Member
Joined
Dec 25, 2022
Messages
33
Do they really work better than a text landing page? I was looking at the the full funnel before promoting Kerassentials and the drop off rate has to be massive if you have to sit through a 25min toe fungus video before the option to purchase the product is even there. I guess the CR% of those that do finish it is very high.

Has anyone done any A/B testing? I'll do so eventually (and report back with the data) but my campaigns are far from stable right now and don't wan't to throw to many variables
 
To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!
Top