Optimize Like a Pro with CPV Lab ad tracker!
Get deeper insights, precise tracking, A/B split testing, bot filtering, and API integrations to optimize audiences automatically. Start tracking!

Desktop Software for Organization

Keitaro

sisserou

Grand Guru
Hi All

I am trying to collate, bookmark, keep notes and resources and need something that is really organized in one place.

Notepad is not good for what I need.

I am a member of a forum (medical) and I want to bookmark or notate some of the posts and threads and then add my own notes and why I need to use this or that.

The forum is simple in features and bookmark is not part of them.

I just want to be able to keep everything in one place in a Desktop version of a software.

I had used Evernote for years for organization, but it no longer functions as well. Stuff is lost during updates, etc, etc.

I have been looking at Obsidian and I thought it would be great, but it seems to be more tailored to authors writing books and such - although I am going to download it and see for myself. I have only been watching videos at this point.

Does anyone have any suggestions for something that works really well for them that I can review. In addition to Desktop version, I would want free, as

To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!