• Welcome to affLIFT!
    We are happy you have decided to check out our awesome affiliate marketing forum. Register your account today to join our amazing community!
  • ClickFlare is the newest, yet most powerful tracking platform ever built for performance-based marketers and affiliates. Try it FREE for 14 days!
    Try ClickFlare Free!

Deciding on a Tracker

Galaksion Contest

Nick

🧙🏻‍♂️ Wizard 🔮
Staff Member
Community Leader
There are a lot of newbies out there who think they don't need a tracker. While it is possible to run campaigns without one, you're much, much better off using a tracker so you can take advantage of the data it collects for optimization.

To me, a tracker is an absolutely essential part of doing CPA affiliate marketing.

These days there are a lot of trackers available on the market. Most of them track users in the same way, but some can have unique features that may or may not be worth the price.

There are only two trackers that I would recommend considering: Binom and Voluum. This course will also have lessons on BeMob, but it's not really recommended to use it, as you'll eventually need to switch anyway.

Binom and Voluum are some of the most used trackers according to Anstrex Push Spy Tool.

anstrex-most-used-trackers-1-png.18331

Both have their advantages and disadvantages over each other.

I'm going to compare them below so you can make an informed decision about which one you want to go with.

You're free to pick any other tracker besides Binom,

Last edited:
You need to purchase this course to be able to view the content! Select your payment method below and click to purchase.