DatsPush as a Publisher

MGID

Luke

Admin
Staff Member
Community Leader
I've been using DatsPush as a publisher over the past few months. Not spending a ton of money to drive traffic to them, but I really like their platform. They have a pretty good rates and they seem to be increasing.

As a publisher, you can drive traffic to their links and you are paid a flat CPA (or revshare if you want) and they pay you for the push subscribers you generate.

screen-shot-2019-06-06-at-8-50-50-am-png.4522

I have many threads already showing pop campaigns running push subscription offers. This is one of my sources.

They have automatic weekly payments, but you can also request your funds whenever you want. I hadn't received my automated payment recently, so I created a ticket yesterday using their ticket system:

screen-shot-2019-06-06-at-8-50-23-am-png.4523

As you can see, they responded very quickly and issued my payments. Not sure what the issue was, but I just requested another $111 this morning so hopefully I get that quicker this time ;)

Anyway, nice work @DatsPush.

If anyone knows of other good platforms for push publishers like DatsPush has,

To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!