Search and Embed 1 Billion+ E-commerce Affiliate Offers. Simplify Workflow and Maximize Revenues.

CPA priced cost in Binom bug?

BIG Conference

Luke

Admin
Staff Member
Community Leader
I recently updated my Binom v1 to the latest version (1.18) and I believe it caused a bug on CPA priced cost tracking.

Basically, if I select CPA as the cost in my campaign settings and put in a number, that number should be the cost every time I get a conversion. I had it setup like that before and it was working fine. But, now the costs are all $0.

I've been on support chat with "Alex" all morning and he's been rude but I've tried to look past that to get the answer to my question to see if it is user error or if it is a bug...

1721146774561-png.53397

Alex says if you are using CPA as the cost then you have to select Auto and it will not work without setting Auto. Well, he's wrong (I tested it) and that would also make it pointless if you wanted a set CPA on conversions.

Has anyone else noticed this bug?

I am totally fine with being wrong but I want to figure out why it's not working :)

Also, this guy is rude and should not be representing your company @Binom...

[ATTACH

To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!