• Welcome to affLIFT!
    We are happy you have decided to check out our awesome affiliate marketing forum. Register your account today to join our amazing community!
  • Find the best prices and largest volumes across Push, Popunder, and Native Ad Networks. Discover traffic price drops with Traffic Lab's historical data!
    Check out Traffic Lab!

Complete List of Push Notification Traffic Sources

OpenAFF is the first technology affiliate network
Adsterra
Don't just think about PropellerAds - run ads with PropellerAds :cool:

All you need for the start:
  • bonuses for first deposit for Afflift members
  • 24/7 support and moderation
  • traffic from 195+ countries
  • multiple targeting options
  • CPC and CPM bidding models
We're here to help you ;)
interesting, i read a lot about PropellerAds
can i target people by phone language ? and what is the Bonuses for new accounts?

interesting, i read a lot about PropellerAds
can i target people by phone language ? and what is the Bonuses for new accounts?
You can find my guide to setting up a PropellerAds push notification campaign here:

View media item 17
You can see what options are available for setting it up. There's nothing for language, but there is for GEO.

The two promo codes are:
  • AFFLIFT-50 - Deposit $200 and get $50 bonus (new accounts only)
  • AFFLIFT-250 - Deposit $1000 and get $250 bonus (new and existing accounts)
Which are also available on our coupons thread :)

You can find my guide to setting up a PropellerAds push notification campaign here:

View media item 17
You can see what options are available for setting it up. There's nothing for language, but there is for GEO.

The two promo codes are:
  • AFFLIFT-50 - Deposit $200 and get $50 bonus (new accounts only)
  • AFFLIFT-250 - Deposit $1000 and get $250 bonus (new and existing accounts)
Which are also available on our coupons thread :)
thank you Mr Luke, i like the coupons
my budget is 1500
i have a successful Campaign in ZP so i need to add 500 there and i want to try 2 more Ad Networks, i'm confused!! should i put the thousand on PropellerAds until i master it? and then move to another one.

thank you Mr Luke, i like the coupons
my budget is 1500
i have a successful Campaign in ZP so i need to add 500 there and i want to try 2 more Ad Networks, i'm confused!! should i put the thousand on PropellerAds until i master it? and then move to another one.
What ad format is your successful campaign with ZeroPark? Domain redirects or pop? If it's pop, I would probably test that campaign on PropellerAds with their pop traffic :)

Don't just think about PropellerAds - run ads with PropellerAds :cool:

All you need for the start:
  • bonuses for first deposit for Afflift members
  • 24/7 support and moderation
  • traffic from 195+ countries
  • multiple targeting options
  • CPC and CPM bidding models
We're here to help you ;)
The Only thing we would love PropellerAds to consider is to lower the minimum deposit amount a bit. Let's say 50 usd would be great. Or at least make an exception for new accounts to do so for starters. Thanks for the great services PropellerAds

I heard there's some coupon for megapush. I'd be glad to have it too!
I do not currently have any promo codes for MegaPush, but it sounds like we may do a contest next month and they will provide more :)

@mybestclick welcome here :)

I don't see push traffic mentioned on your site. Can we get more info about your volume/geo, bids and minimum deposit?
That would be more helpful than just dropping a link... :p

Hello all,
Thanks for the remark @JackySan

Let me introduce my company... :)

Mybestclick Ltd is established in 2009. We are an Affiliate Network and We run a lot of campaigns across many countries and practices specific targeting techniques (i.e.;, GEOs, Devices and Operating Systems) for our advertisers to take advantage of. Because clearly, right targeting is how we can doubtlessly monetize a campaign. Our sites are www.mybestclick.mobi and www.mybestclick.net. We have our own DSP and we can work with Banner Ads, Pop Ads, Native Ads, Push Notifications through XML Feeds, Direct Links, JS tags, Smartlinks, oRTB using our own technology. We are working on CPA / CPI / CPL / CPS / CPC / CPM basis. Mybestclick has gathered more than a thousand loyal and Top-Tier partners throughout the years and we would like you to become a part of our ever growing community.

Our mission is to create and maintain an affiliate network by recruiting affiliates, both existing and new, and supporting them technically and practically in their marketing campaigns to drive quality converting traffic to our advertisers websites to earn sales commissions. It is our intention to build CPA Affiliates Network into a global affiliate network promoting a wide range of quality offers from recognized advertisers through our affiliates around the world.

We are a company of talented like-minded people, who are in love with stunning ads, quality traffic and multi-aspect visual analytics. Join us! We have a strong experience in the online advertising industry and take pride in our innovative advertising and affiliate marketing. We can provide the most intelligent solutions for buying and selling verified video, search and display. Mobile advertising across devices is also the easiest.

Join now to become a part of the DSP community and start benefiting from our extensive support network to build your affiliate marketing business.

If you wanna know more about us, click on the links below and please see our introducing and presenting videos on YouTube, I guarantee that they are fun and interesting:

Mybestclick Ltd. - What we do?!

Thank you for taking time to read through. I would like to hear more about you or your awesome company and see about working together soon. Please do not hesitate to contact me by replying to this message, my email or by touching-base on skype.

Regards,
Steliyan Ivanov

Hello all,
Thanks for the remark @JackySan

Let me introduce my company... :)

Mybestclick Ltd is established in 2009. We are an Affiliate Network and We run a lot of campaigns across many countries and practices specific targeting techniques (i.e.;, GEOs, Devices and Operating Systems) for our advertisers to take advantage of. Because clearly, right targeting is how we can doubtlessly monetize a campaign. Our sites are www.mybestclick.mobi and www.mybestclick.net. We have our own DSP and we can work with Banner Ads, Pop Ads, Native Ads, Push Notifications through XML Feeds, Direct Links, JS tags, Smartlinks, oRTB using our own technology. We are working on CPA / CPI / CPL / CPS / CPC / CPM basis. Mybestclick has gathered more than a thousand loyal and Top-Tier partners throughout the years and we would like you to become a part of our ever growing community.

Our mission is to create and maintain an affiliate network by recruiting affiliates, both existing and new, and supporting them technically and practically in their marketing campaigns to drive quality converting traffic to our advertisers websites to earn sales commissions. It is our intention to build CPA Affiliates Network into a global affiliate network promoting a wide range of quality offers from recognized advertisers through our affiliates around the world.

We are a company of talented like-minded people, who are in love with stunning ads, quality traffic and multi-aspect visual analytics. Join us! We have a strong experience in the online advertising industry and take pride in our innovative advertising and affiliate marketing. We can provide the most intelligent solutions for buying and selling verified video, search and display. Mobile advertising across devices is also the easiest.

Join now to become a part of the DSP community and start benefiting from our extensive support network to build your affiliate marketing business.

If you wanna know more about us, click on the links below and please see our introducing and presenting videos on YouTube, I guarantee that they are fun and interesting:

Mybestclick Ltd. - What we do?!

Thank you for taking time to read through. I would like to hear more about you or your awesome company and see about working together soon. Please do not hesitate to contact me by replying to this message, my email or by touching-base on skype.

Regards,
Steliyan Ivanov

This name sounds Bulgarian :)

Last edited:
I'm currently recommending MegaPush for people new to push notifications. It's performing great for me and I've heard the same from other affiliates. They have a live chat support that is also very responsive 👍
Mega Push Guys Mega Push Mega Push Wonderful results here