• Welcome to affLIFT!
    We are happy you have decided to check out our awesome affiliate marketing forum. Register your account today to join our amazing community!
  • With over 2.5 billion impressions and 3.3 million daily conversions, you are making a huge mistake if you are not already running traffic with Clickadu!
    Join Clickadu Today

Follow Along Clickdealer + PropellerAds CC Submit in Norway

AdsEmpire

JEEN

Lurker
๐ŸŽฏ Traffic Source: Propeller Ads
๐Ÿ”ง Tracking Tool: Voluum
โœ… Affiliate Network:Clickdealer
๐Ÿ‘ Type of Offer: Sweepstakes CC Submit
๐Ÿ’ฐ Offer Payout: $36

So this is actually my first ever push campaign I'm running. After I completed the Push Ads Mastery Course from Nick I knew it was time to start.
The campaign has been running since three days now. I'm using 4 different landers and 4 different creatives. Unfortunately the tracking seems a bit messed up because the impressions and costs are not showing in Voluum and the clicks are different in the PropellerAds dashboard.

voluum-png.20118

propellerads-png.20119

I'm quite satisfied with the CTR so far. CTR for the creatives is currently at 0.25%. Will keep testing to see if this offer converts in Norway. Otherwise I might switch

To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!