• Welcome to affLIFT!
    We are happy you have decided to check out our awesome affiliate marketing forum. Register your account today to join our amazing community!
  • Looking for nutra offers? Everad is a direct nutra advertiser with their own in-house offers, CPA Network, call centers and delivery!
    Join Everad Today

Build Profitable Email List for ClickBank?

DIGITAL PERFORMANCE MARKETPLACE

malekdev

Lurker
Hello there,

While I was spying on Native ads recently I noticed that the majority of affiliates use a simple click landing page that redirects to the Clickbank offer rather than using an opt-in page to collect leads. Also, I found out that this kind of funnel is being used more and more with other traffic sources as well.

I'm not sure if it is a sign that I should follow how other affiliates are promoting offers?

However, we all know that building an email list is the best long-term strategy and that's what I'm interested in :).

To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!