cpamatica
Join Cpamatica to access a world of opportunities with our in-house offers, cutting-edge technologies, and never-ending benefits!

Official Boost Your ROI with Clickadu: 6B+ Impressions Daily, 150+ GEOs – Join Now!

RollerAds

Clickadu

Super Contributor
VIP
Partner

Hello Everyone,

We’re thrilled to welcome you here on the forum! 🚀

As we celebrate ten years of growth and success, we’ve transformed into a leading force in advanced advertising technology with extensive traffic coverage.

With over 6 billion daily impressions and more than 4.5 million conversions, we offer unmatched scale and precision in targeting across 150+ GEOs, including some of the most high-growth markets. Whether you're looking to drive e-commerce sales, boost app installs, or engage users in iGaming, we’re here to help you elevate your campaigns to new heights.

We’re excited to connect with you and help you maximize your digital earnings while exploring the most profitable opportunities in digital marketing. Let’s achieve great things together!

Register at Clickadu now and use the special promo code “AFFLIFTS24” to get:
  • A $20 bonus on your first deposit of $100 or more
  • A 10% bonus on your first deposit of $300 or more
If you are considering working with Clickadu, don’t miss the benefits you can get as an advertiser:

1. Advanced Targeting Options: Tailor your campaigns with precision using Clickadu’s advanced targeting tools, ensuring your ads reach the most relevant audience based on demographics, behavior, location, and more.

2. Direct Website Traffic: Benefit from direct access to high-quality traffic sources, with ads placed only on verified direct websites, eliminating intermediaries and ensuring better campaign control and effectiveness.

3. Smart AI-Based Rotation: Leverage cutting-edge AI technology to optimize ad rotation, ensuring the right ads are displayed at the right times, improving engagement and conversion rates.

4. Flexible Pricing Models: Choose from multiple pricing models to suit your budget and campaign goals.

5. Robust Anti-Fraud Tools: Protect your campaigns from bots and fraudulent activities with our in-house anti-fraud tools, ensuring that your advertising spend goes towards genuine, actionable leads.

6. User-Friendly SSP: Enjoy an intuitive self-serve platform that simplifies campaign management, from setup to optimization, making it accessible for both beginners and seasoned advertisers.

OfferGate - Sooooo many offers for your traffic

What if I'll find tons of fraud? Your actions in this case?

It really comes down to what you're aiming for. Consider it like dealing with big brands like Apple, Tesla, or Sony. If you're determined to dig deep and find a flaw, chances are you'll eventually uncover something. The same goes here. If you spot any suspicious traffic and can support it with some logs, contact your manager or hop on our live chat. Share everything they ask for, and we'll dive into a thorough investigation. If you're right, we'll refund you and yes, we’ll certainly apologize for any inconvenience caused.

It really comes down to what you're aiming for. Consider it like dealing with big brands like Apple, Tesla, or Sony. If you're determined to dig deep and find a flaw, chances are you'll eventually uncover something. The same goes here. If you spot any suspicious traffic and can support it with some logs, contact your manager or hop on our live chat. Share everything they ask for, and we'll dive into a thorough investigation. If you're right, we'll refund you and yes, we’ll certainly apologize for any inconvenience caused.
"x2"?
I just don't like such bold claims about Anti-Fraud Tools
So do you want to test it? With PUBLIC reports from me in this topic.

"x2"?
I just don't like such bold claims about Anti-Fraud Tools
So do you want to test it? With PUBLIC reports from me in this topic.

Multiple users here on afflift are complaining about the traffic quality.

If you spot any suspicious traffic and can support it with some logs, contact your manager or hop on our live chat. Share everything they ask for, and we'll dive into a thorough investigation. If you're right, we'll refund you and yes, we’ll certainly apologize for any inconvenience caused.

If I have to detect fraud traffic, analyze it to find what's fishy and send you logs to prove it, then I AM THE ANTI FRAUD FILTER. Just a waste of time and money.

My last campaign: 60+% of clickloss.

Recently I tested the push traffic of Clickadu, the quality is not so good.
What do you mean by "not so good"? What were the criteria you were using? Have you had a chance to discuss this with your manager? If you still have concerns, could you DM me your account details? We’d be happy to look into everything for you.

If I have to detect fraud traffic, analyze it to find what's fishy and send you logs to prove it, then I AM THE ANTI FRAUD FILTER. Just a waste of time and money.

My last campaign: 60+% of clickloss.
Clickloss doesn't always mean bot-traffic. Could you DM with information about bad zones you found, so our analytics team could check everything?

I have not spent a ton on Clickadu but I have not had any noticeable bot issues on the campaigns I have run.

Clickadu would not be around for 10 years...if the traffic was bad, just saying.!!!..of cos billions of clicks ..some campaigns is not working and have bad traffic and bad publishers can get in to...but they will be filtred out sooner or later.

Clickadu would not be around for 10 years...if the traffic was bad, just saying.!!!..of cos billions of clicks ..some campaigns is not working and have bad traffic and bad publishers can get in to...but they will be filtred out sooner or later.
Everything is pretty much as you described. While there could be some challenges and potential issues, we're working hard to create the best possible experience for both advertisers and publishers.

Once again, thank you for your concern. While we welcome independent testing, it's important to approach this professionally. If you'd like to conduct a thorough test, we encourage you to do so, but we cannot agree to pre-determined compensation terms based on hypothetical outcomes. However, we are always open to discussing the results of legitimate, well-documented research and addressing any concerns that arise. Please feel free to reach out to us directly to discuss this further."