Guide Binom v2 Install and Initial Setup

Edu-Money

Neil

Grandpa affLIFT
Staff Member
Community Leader
Following on from my Binom version comparison, I thought I’d take the plunge. I got hold of a Binom v2 license and am going to take the new version out for a spin, so to speak.

In this post, I’ll be focusing on installing and the initial setup of a new server, sharing what I do and find along the way.

To set up a Binom server, you are going to need a few things, so here's a quick list of what you’re going to need before you get started if you want to do this yourself.
  • Binom License - I think this is pretty obvious.
  • VPS or Dedicated server- usually, I go with a dedicated server for tracking, but I will test out a VPS for this build to see how it fares.
  • SSH client - I use Putty in Windows, or if I’m on my Mac, I use ITem2, but the standard terminal will work just fine.
  • File transfer tool (optional) - Something like WinSCP/Filezilla, etc., if you prefer to use a GUI to transfer files.

Binom License​

Getting a Binom license is pretty easy; just head over to their site

Last edited:
To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!