• Welcome to affLIFT!
    We are happy you have decided to check out our awesome affiliate marketing forum. Register your account today to join our amazing community!
  • Registration is free and you can upgrade your membership anytime to view our premium content. We also have over 100 free Public threads.
  • Get a $50 Free Traffic COUPON from BidVertiser - Valid for Pop Under, Direct Ads, In-Page, Push and Native (mainstream and adult). Use Coupon AFFLIFT50
    Claim your $50 Now!

BidVertiser - $50 Coupon for affLift Members

Grow your social media audience with FPTraffic

BidVertiser

Contributor
VIP
Partner
Sounds good! We are not as fast doing support on weekends (our normal times are Sunday-Friday UK time) but we make efforts to help on weekends as well

BidVertiser

Contributor
VIP
Partner
No it is not! We have been reported by some advertisers yesterday that in some cases it is messed up!

The team is working to find out what the problem is.

Sorry for that everyone!

BidVertiser

Contributor
VIP
Partner
So good news - I have been reported by the dev team that this has been fixed and should work as it should now.

It will be great if you can post here or contact be Skype/Support any updates :)

Sorry again for the trouble.

Luke

Admin
Staff member
So good news - I have been reported by the dev team that this has been fixed and should work as it should now.

It will be great if you can post here or contact be Skype/Support any updates :)

Sorry again for the trouble.
Great, thanks! :)

adpaidjeffry

Contributor
@BidVertiser I recovered my old account. Deleted all the websites etc. I have had a new site I added pending for days.
I'll be using you again. You have paid me $1,000's in the past. :)

BidVertiser

Contributor
VIP
Partner
Hey adpaidjeffry good to hear. If you can write on private your account number I can see if the editorial team can expedite the review (there is a huge queue right now)

abdullah

Contributor
thought debit cards will not be charged when i use coupon but they charged 101$ for it and now i am waiting for funds and coupon to be shown in my account

BidVertiser

Contributor
VIP
Partner
Hello abdullah, I don't know your account number so I can't check but I am certain that it was pre-authorization only on your card that we do to make sure it is valid. We state this very clearly in the coupon page. After your credit funds are used we charge your card of course because we keep on delivering traffic. You need to pause your ads to stop the charges. We only give 50$ free not more...

BidVertiser

Contributor
VIP
Partner
Hey all, long time since we have shared the $50 coupon here, I hope you will enjoy it. Feel free to contact our team over Skype after you setup your campaigns so they can check everything is good and they have chosen the right format and targeting for your niche.

AdamG

Lurker
Hey all, long time since we have shared the $50 coupon here, I hope you will enjoy it. Feel free to contact our team over Skype after you setup your campaigns so they can check everything is good and they have chosen the right format and targeting for your niche.
I've signed up recently with your bonus and will test your traffic soon!

BidVertiser

Contributor
VIP
Partner
Sounds great, feel free to contact our team over Skype or email if you need any help