MaxConv Tracker
Get a powerful tracker with reasonable price, fast global speed, integrated with fb/tiktok/google/microsoft ads, anti-fraud, google-certified and more

Becareful with Clickadilla

RollerAds

samueleto1

Grand Guru
An inpage campaign i ran on Clickadilla and paused started receiving debit and (artificial) impression yesterday and the impression/debit was not recorded on my tracker (bemob)

Talked to their support but what they told me was
I recommend tracking your statistics through a tracker. Previously you received impressions, now we have updated the data
now we have updated the data? After i have done optimizing and running it for weeks then they suddenly started billing extra from yesterday like every time i refresh my balance its going down with speed.

Note: its not even a late click because my tracker is not showing am receiving traffic from that particular campaign. A campaign i spent around $30 is now having a total spent of $76 which i cant even explain.

Its not even a geo with so many traffic.
screenshot_99-jpg.51610

But i was debited that same day including my tracker showed slightly the same .. I checked the campaign all i was seeing was an artificial traffic with my budget being drained .
screenshot_98-jpg.51611

Also their support is currently the worst you can find in the industry.. Even an AI assistance can do

To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!