FPTraffic
Want to grow a MASSIVE social media audience that you can then monetize whenever you want? Start today with FPTraffic! 🚀

Back Button is Available for Everyone: Monetize ALL Users Before They Leave

Vortex

ProPush

Super Contributor
VIP
Partner
AD_4nXfoONvn8-6wSkOgXaK4pka9du_WjvG_OHW5g4epKye1kEpoktHptqfqVRxsIjgZ_1szHvLmyEcAUgZn47LOb-_Ls9ogexmdVSiQ27_xgPxI3B7I3XgReQCy6yVSiEr4XEC0GyODAwQQmUaRMoM6wWxp8HQX?key=1XYDOfww-k3SkuHGrwvNwQ

Have you noticed any changes in your ProPush.me account? Now you can find The Back Button option on your left-side panel.

With Back Button, you monetize those users who were trying to leave your site using the back button in a browser. According to our tests and a partner’s case (you will find the stats below) Back Button can save you 3-4% of your traffic. Say, you spend up to $10k for traffic in a month, whereas 3-4% is $300-$400 you lose.

In a word, users intending to leave your website would bring you 0 money without Back Button, while this feature changes the game.

The best thing about Back Button - you stop losing traffic and money. Just follow these simple steps for your extra revenue with Back Button:
  • Go to the Back button section (see the screenshot)
  • Create your new tag
  • Insert it to your web page
  • Verify the tag placement in your account
  • Enjoy extra money rolling in!
AD_4nXcL0w9he4qs8y33PYCb3_6R0hFu-8TxnzmhgB3W6UIRQDuqbb_03TDxCym3JLmuHblNvx5Ep9mE7916QD_qSJQBAVq77c1rtDxSsaAe9QWEY5m1AKdbAMKj78EIBxlKXXz4LiMhhpfIX7ngkc3VXZhCH-li?key=1XYDOfww-k3SkuHGrwvNwQ

What is a Back Button feature?​

You must have heard of our Traffic Back feature before. This one was designed to

Last edited:
To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!