Any course on revcontent to adsense arbitrage

CrakRevenue

soul5643

Super Contributor
Hello guys, it's my first thread as a premium member on this amazing forum. I feel really honored to be here. Luke was really kind in helping me joining the forum. I am trying to make good use of my time here. And will love to try courses here and other useful tips.
I will be honest i am mainly a blogger, i do have general understanding of affiliate marketing and have basic understanding. Most of the courses and services used in those courses are totally new to me. Which makes it even more interesting for me. I would love to learn and try new things.
So i have started the luke's course on monetizing with popads, mobipium and bemob. But i am waiting for the approval on mobipium for more than 24 hours now.
At the same time i just want to get started as i am so excited.
What i am interested in on working on is understanding on how to do you monetize revcontent traffic with Adsense or would love a course on this so someone could provide a link that would be great.
I have tried revcontent traffic on my blog in past but it

To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!