am i doing the right think

Galaksion Contest

business2060

Lurker
hi all
so i'm in affiliate world for 3 months now , but what i feel is affiliate world is saturated , ther's too much competition . After some research i found that print on demand is the good choice for now . I m living in Tunisia and her ther's too much think that is so cheap and my sister is a fashion style and can do t-shirts .When i calculated the cost of print on demande in the famous campanies is about 13$ without printing and shipping price , but her i can do a t-shirt + print + shipping all the world fo less then 10$.
I have an 1.5M very actif french facebook page and i collected about 35k subscribe to my messanger bot , i m planning to use hem for run surveys to take opinions of my fans of a new design before i lunch a campaign . I m now in hesitating phase , please can anyone tell me if what i'll do is right or i just loosing my time.
Best regards and sorry

To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!