• Welcome to affLIFT!
    We are happy you have decided to check out our awesome affiliate marketing forum. Register your account today to join our amazing community!
  • Start working with Adtrafico, your trusted partner in Sweepstakes, Dating, Utilities, Smartlink, i- Gaming, Nutra, Installs and other verticals.
    Join Adtrafico

affLift logo in BTC network?

Adsterra

imAnthony

Super Contributor
Hello dears, just was checkin' my wallets for airdrop and realize I have inscribed the afflift logo in a Bitcoin network (Ordinals)

If you don't know what is Ordinals, is basically a method for upload MEDIA (Images, Videos, Files, etc) in a Satoshi tx description encoded in base64, and will be available for life (in bitcoin network)

Last year I participate as developer in a project for an famous artist and needed to make lot of testings also deploy whole BTC network (700GB), so basically one of that tests was try to inscribe any image and get the Afflift logo... and works :ROFLMAO: (think was first image that I success inscribed directly from my node)

Can see it here:

Curiously is very low inscription ID (440413), actual ordinals ID are 65140777 :cool: ... Luke can send me your ord wallet address and will transfer to you hehe

Actually i'm pushing hard into NFT's, Ordinals, Ethscriptions and ERC404 in tech terms because the hype, so if want to know more about something, can ask bellow :)

Last edited:
To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!