Optimize Like a Pro with CPV Lab ad tracker!
Get deeper insights, precise tracking, A/B split testing, bot filtering, and API integrations to optimize audiences automatically. Start tracking!

Affiliate World Conference (My Experience + Tips + Why You Should Join!)

Affiliate

Alexis9728

I've recently came across an interesting thread (7 tips to get the most out of affiliate conferences) written by @servandosilva then since I visited one of these conferences in the past too I wanted to share my thoughts about it. Moreover, I decided to summarize affiliate conferences that take place in Europe. Conferences like this will benefit you in many forms and I'll tell you participating one of them is a must for every affiliate.

My experience:

Starting with my experience, as soon I entered the conference hall of Dubai, I sensed a vibe of thrill in the environment. Affiliate World Conference is the most significant event in the world of affiliate marketing, with professionals from all across the globe. The place was filled with bright conversations, charged with new ideas, as all the marketers, entrepreneurs, and industry leaders had arrived to share their knowledge and network. The venue is impressive, combining modern style with advanced technology, all set against the famous skyline of Dubai. Large screens were set out with the event's schedule, which included sessions on the hottest trends, new techniques, and successful campaign case studies. It was clear why

To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!