Affiliate Marketing Awards 2020 - Peak Awards by affLIFT!

kaminari

Luke

Admin
Staff Member
Community Leader
I am excited to announce our new annual affiliate marketing awards survey here at affLIFT, Peak Awards!

πŸ‘† GO VOTE!

My goal with Peak is to provide a better industry survey and award the companies that are actually making a difference and that affiliates are having the most success with.

We have a community of nearly 50,000 affiliates. We are one of the biggest and most active communities in the industry. This means we'll be able to provide a more accurate survey of the industry :D

I custom coded the Peak system and I've put things in place to help make sure we're getting the most accurate vote possible.

We're looking to create a list of the top:
  • Affiliate Networks
  • Traffic Sources
  • Tracking Tools
You can vote for up to 3 companies in each section. You can only vote once.

Voting will be open from today (December 1st) until December 31st. On January 1st, the winners will be announced.

Rules for voting​

• You can only vote once.
  • You must use a real email address when registering to vote.

Rules for promoting​

Companies are allowed to promote the survey and ask their audience to vote for them, but...
  • You can only email your audience twice during this month to ask for votes. I recommend emailing them now and then when there is a week left in the survey.
  • You CANNOT incentivize votes. For example, you cannot offer a gift card for voting for your company.
That should cover it. I may release early results in a few weeks to give everyone an idea of how the survey is going. We'll decide if we should do that as a community.

Let me know if you run into any issues. GO VOTE! :D

Last edited:
Adsterra
Also, since this was already asked, I am NOT accepting any sponsors for this survey. I want this to be as fair a vote as possible so we will not be allowing any companies to sponsor or have their company featured on Peak during the voting process πŸ‘

Question I have is what factors determine who is featured on the list?

The list seem to be skewed a lot more to companies featured on afflift.

If we really want to be fair here we can't have traffic sources section leave out the large sources Google, Facebook, Pinterest, Taboola, Snapchat, TikTok, MSN etc

Same applies to Affiliate Networks. I don't see Clickbank, Giddyup, Maxweb, DMS, Clickbooth, Fluent, M4trix etc

Question I have is what factors determine who is featured on the list?

The list seem to be skewed a lot more to companies featured on afflift.
Yes, the list currently consists of mostly companies that are a part of our community or featured in the Link Directory. These are also the most popular companies in the industry for the most part (and the ones I recommend people work with).

If we really want to be fair here we can't have traffic sources section leave out the large sources Google, Facebook, Pinterest, Taboola, Snapchat, TikTok, MSN etc
For the most part, these sources aren't overly affiliate friendly. We could potentially add them to the mix next year. I was also planning to have a nomination thread/form, but ran out of time this year.

I think the 100 companies listed in the survey are a pretty accurate picture of the ones most affiliates are actually working with and being successful with. However, I do also see your point πŸ‘

This is our first run at this and I expect it'll improve every year :)

Yea I think nominations would be something to consider, but thanks for the transparency.
Of course! I want to the community to take ownership in this because I want it to be the community that powers most of the vote.

We will most definitely do a nomination leading into the vote next year. I'll have 11 months to work on that rather than 2 weeks (I decided to start this 2 weeks ago πŸ˜†).

i wanted to vote but
ooops the server is down @Luke.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2020-12-05 at 03.16.15.png
    Screenshot 2020-12-05 at 03.16.15.png
    686.2 KB · Views: 255