Adsterra Follow Along Contest - $9500 in Prizes! #ADSTERRAx2

CrakRevenue
I see some people creating two separate Follow Along, one for CPA offer and another one for traffic network. I suppose it's being done to become eligible for each voting list but the participation will be considered one time only. Right?

Hey @LazyGuy !:)

We have 2 different polls (one for using Adsterra Ad Network and the other one for Adsterra CPA Network), so the participants can win in both of them.
How much is the worth promo code AFFLIFT23?

This promo code needs to be sent to your AM, so we know you are participating in this contest.
I want to use one email only to create account on both platforms. I hope it's fine.

Our system doesn't allow to have two account types connected to the same email address. So you have to use different emails for Ad and CPA network to register.

Last edited:
RollerAds
@Adsterra I'm having issues tracking costs correctly into my tracker. I'm running a pop CPM campaign and using the ##COST_CPM## token.

Does it send data for 1 visit/impression or cost per 1000 impressions? My tracker is only able to track per-visit-based costs. Please help!

@Adsterra I'm having issues tracking costs correctly into my tracker. I'm running a pop CPM campaign and using the ##COST_CPM## token.

Does it send data for 1 visit/impression or cost per 1000 impressions? My tracker is only able to track per-visit-based costs. Please help!
At the moment you have cost per 1K impressions, that you've set up in campaign settings.

In order to track cost per-visit, you will need to:
- check the settings in your tracker/contact their support.
- or create a formula that will divide your result by 1000.

At the moment you have cost per 1K impressions, that you've set up in campaign settings.

In order to track cost per-visit, you will need to:
- check the settings in your tracker/contact their support.
- or create a formula that will divide your result by 1000.
This is not very ideal, to be honest. My tracker can't divide by 1000, most trackers I know only accept only CPC-based cost data. I'm using FunnelFlux, btw.

This is not very ideal, to be honest. My tracker can't divide by 1000, most trackers I know only accept only CPC-based cost data. I'm using FunnelFlux, btw.
You can set up your CPM campaign with CPM cost macros or CPC campaign with CPC cost macros for clicks.

Here is an article on how to set up your campaign with different pricing tokens at Adsterra, that should help you:

You can set up your CPM campaign with CPM cost macros or CPC campaign with CPC cost macros for clicks.

Here is an article on how to set up your campaign with different pricing tokens at Adsterra, that should help you:
Will the CPC cost token work for a CPM based popunder campaign?

We can get the participation prize twice if we use the CPA network + traffic network or is it one per user?
You can win in both polls. So if your FA wins in CPA Network and Ad Network poll, then you can get your prizes for both of them! :)

Will the CPC cost token work for a CPM based popunder campaign?
Unfortunately, no.

CPC cost token is for CPC camapigns.
CPM cost token is for CPM camapigns.
CPA cost token is for CPA camapigns.