• Welcome to affLIFT!
    We are happy you have decided to check out our awesome affiliate marketing forum. Register your account today to join our amazing community!
  • Pops, interstitial, native, banner, and in-page push traffic all in one place? Join Adcash and try out their massive inventory of traffic! Use the promo code AFFLIFT22 and get a 25% bonus!
    Join AdCash Today

Follow Along Adcash Feb 2022 Follow Along - Mobile Content PPV

Geozo

Rob

Grand Guru
๐ŸŽฏ Traffic Source: @Adcash
๐Ÿ”ง Tracking Tool: @Binom
โœ… Affiliate Network: Various
๐Ÿ‘ Type of Offer: Mobile Content
๐Ÿ† I believe this campaign will be successful because: I have some experience with mobile content and I have some good offers to try.
๐Ÿ” I am unsure about: I have never run mobile content on Adcash so I will need to do a lot of testing to find some good traffic.

I will get some campaigns running today and update this thread with details as soon as I do.

CAMPAIGN #1
Conversion Type: Pin Submit
Region: MENA

This offer has been converting well for me direct linked on pop traffic. I am running all carriers and WIFI in the initial campaign. I will probably split off into separate carrier campaigns as I gather data. So far we have 1 conversion on WIFI traffic :)

camp1update1-jpg.24005

Update: I got the classic early first conversion on this one and then nothing else after ~$25 spend. I increased the bid on the high quality traffic a few times to see if I could hit some higher quality zones, but nothing happened. -90% ROI after a $25 spend is not going to cut

Last edited:
To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!