• Welcome to affLIFT!
    We are happy you have decided to check out our awesome affiliate marketing forum. Register your account today to join our amazing community!
  • Join Golden Goose today and get access to the top mobile content offers in the world from the network with over 15 years experience in the mVAS market.
    Join Golden Goose Today!

Follow Along Adcash Feb 2022 Follow Along - Mobile Content PPV

CrakRevenue

Rob

Grand Guru
๐ŸŽฏ Traffic Source: @Adcash
๐Ÿ”ง Tracking Tool: @Binom
โœ… Affiliate Network: Various
๐Ÿ‘ Type of Offer: Mobile Content
๐Ÿ† I believe this campaign will be successful because: I have some experience with mobile content and I have some good offers to try.
๐Ÿ” I am unsure about: I have never run mobile content on Adcash so I will need to do a lot of testing to find some good traffic.

I will get some campaigns running today and update this thread with details as soon as I do.

CAMPAIGN #1
Conversion Type: Pin Submit
Region: MENA

This offer has been converting well for me direct linked on pop traffic. I am running all carriers and WIFI in the initial campaign. I will probably split off into separate carrier campaigns as I gather data. So far we have 1 conversion on WIFI traffic :)

camp1update1-jpg.24005

Update: I got the classic early first conversion on this one and then nothing else after ~$25 spend. I increased the bid on the high quality traffic a few times to see if I could hit some higher quality zones, but nothing happened. -90% ROI after a $25 spend is not going to cut

Last edited:
To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!