Pablo T

Super Contributor

Pablo T's PropellerAds Contest Follow Along

๐ŸŽฏ Traffic Source: PropellerAds Popunder
๐Ÿ”ง Tracking Tool: Bemob
โœ… Affiliate Network: Traffic Company
๐Ÿ‘ Type of Offer: IVR Win Prize Smartlink
๐Ÿ’ฐ Offer Payout: Revshare
๐Ÿ† I believe this campaign will be successful because: The SmartLink was recommended by my AM and IVR offers from TC were recommended by @DEADZ
๐Ÿ” I am unsure about: the geos that are successful on TC's side tend to have low volumes on PropellerAds. I'll try to choose only recommended geos with high volume and low CPM rate on PropellerAds' traffic chart

My goal during this follow along will be to test Traffic Company's IVR Smartlink in several different GEOs. I have a list of recommended geos handed to me by my AM. I'll try to choose the ones with high volume and low CPM rates on PropellerAds.

The offer​

Here's a preview of the offer's landing page:

1616058689684-png.17241

The first GEO I'll try is Indonesia. This is PropellersAds' traffic chart for popunder, so I'm going after the second-biggest geo on PropellerAds right now:

captura-de-pantalla-2021-03-18-a-la-s-3-29-02-a-%C2%A0m-png.17236

Campaign's settings​

With the help of Monetizer's Snapshot, I'll be targeting mobile, Android, Chrome Browser,

Last edited:
To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!