• Welcome to affLIFT!
    We are happy you have decided to check out our awesome affiliate marketing forum. Register your account today to join our amazing community!
  • Join Golden Goose today and get access to the top mobile content offers in the world from the network with over 15 years experience in the mVAS market.
    Join Golden Goose Today!

Follow Along 2023 mVas Campaign - Learn More Together

Geozo

sorrowz

Super Contributor
๐ŸŽฏ Traffic Source: Propellerads
๐Ÿ”ง Tracking Tool:Bemob
โœ… Affiliate Network: Golden Goose + maybe Mobidea
๐Ÿ‘ Type of Offer: mVas
๐Ÿ’ฐ Offer Payout: 0.76$ to 0.92$
๐Ÿ† I believe this campaign will be successful because I am not a noob anymore, thanx to the community I had a decent amount of successful campaigns during the last few months.
๐Ÿ” I am unsure about: Stability of the profits as I'm gonna start with CPA and try to scale with other bidding methods

Hello everybody, maybe you remember me from other follow-alongs. I won't miss this one as I already wanted to start a new follow along the contest popped.
I am not a noob anymore, I started in October 2022 and keep growing and learning and sometimes overspending for my knowledge but it is the ONLY path to success.

In this follow-along, I am gonna play with South Africa Geo. It's a competitive and expensive geo and I believe if you master it you will have long time profits, plus African Geos work best for me so far. I will try to be as transparent as possible to help new people by sharing my mindset and my bits of knowledge on optimization and testing. Let's

To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!