Follow Along 2020 campaign: Monetizer + BeMob + Propellerads SmartCPA

MGID

Captndave

Super Contributor
Happy New Decade everyone!!
I thought I would do a First Day of the New Year follow along. This campaign will be using Propellerads smart cpa, I have used it in the past with some decent success and thought it would be a good tutorial on how the system works for anyone interested in trying it out. Also to show that you will need patience and some nerve to let the campaign run it's course.

Staring Budget: $300
Tracker: Bemob
Network: Monetizer
Target Country: USA
Offer Payout: $0.24

Propellerads CPA targe is 70%
Monetizer Settings:
postback fire setting is $0.20 (to prevent push revenue and smaller to populate) and with optimized for push subscribes on.
Will post again in a few hours when everything gets flowing.

Adsterra
So for the first 8 hours the results have been iffy but have collected some good info and about 700 push subscribes

after 1700 I started to exclude a few zones that were not performing too help out the smart cpa. I am only $40 into the test and down $12 so far. I have found some hot zones that I may direct target if the cpa does not optimize further.

I have used it in the past with some decent success and thought it would be a good tutorial on how the system works for anyone interested in trying it out. Also to show that you will need patience and some nerve to let the campaign run it's course.

I'm looking forward to this FA. I set up two SmartCPA campaigns this week because I wanted to see for myself how it operates. I pulled the plug on one of them because it spent a lot and then the traffic slowed to a snail's pace and the other one isn't doing much better, but I'm going to give it another 24 hours.

I'm looking forward to this FA. I set up two SmartCPA campaigns this week because I wanted to see for myself how it operates. I pulled the plug on one of them because it spent a lot and then the traffic slowed to a snail's pace and the other one isn't doing much better, but I'm going to give it another 24 hours.
Yeah it takes close to $200 for the system to optimize but if the traffic slows too much take your winners and do a direct target campaign under smart cpm and continue to optimize buy excluding slow or non-performers and raise he bid on your top performers.

I will continue to post updates to show the traffic fluctuations till the system optimizes the campaign.

I am only $40 into the test and down $12 so far.
Not bad. I went after the US a few times and always had trouble collecting push subs with it. Hope you're able to get this profitable on the frontend because I am sure those subs will have a nice LTV πŸ‘

Traffic dropped to almost nothing overnight with no conversions. I will let it run through the day and see if traffic picks back up.
Bonus side is I collected another 400 push subscribers.

Sorry for the delay in the updates.
So break down of the days.
Day 1
Spent: $43.72
Traffic received: 16727
Rev: 131 conversions/ $30.28
Profit: -13.44/ ROI -30.73%

Day 2
Spent: $3.60
Traffic received: 1450
Rev: 17 conversions/ $3.91
Profit: $0.31/ ROI 8.65%

Day 3
Spent: $26.34
Traffic received: 4231
Rev: 66 conversions/ $21.60
Profit: -$4.74/ ROI -18%

Day 4
Spent: $24.93
Traffic received: 8952
Rev: 130 conversions/ $32.50
Profit: $7.57/ ROI 30.38%

Day 5 (so Far)
Spent: $4.72
Traffic received: 1986
Rev: 27 conversions/ $6.48
Profit: $1.76/ ROI 36.94%

Traffic has been up and down but each day but the system is drilling down the optimization. Last couple of days the CVR has been increasing and cost per view is also going down.
On the other hand I have Push subscribers has reached over 2000 and the push income has made this campaign almost break even.

Sorry for the delay in the updates.
So break down of the days.
Day 1
Spent: $43.72
Traffic received: 16727
Rev: 131 conversions/ $30.28
Profit: -13.44/ ROI -30.73%

Day 2
Spent: $3.60
Traffic received: 1450
Rev: 17 conversions/ $3.91
Profit: $0.31/ ROI 8.65%

Day 3
Spent: $26.34
Traffic received: 4231
Rev: 66 conversions/ $21.60
Profit: -$4.74/ ROI -18%

Day 4
Spent: $24.93
Traffic received: 8952
Rev: 130 conversions/ $32.50
Profit: $7.57/ ROI 30.38%

Day 5 (so Far)
Spent: $4.72
Traffic received: 1986
Rev: 27 conversions/ $6.48
Profit: $1.76/ ROI 36.94%

Traffic has been up and down but each day but the system is drilling down the optimization. Last couple of days the CVR has been increasing and cost per view is also going down.
On the other hand I have Push subscribers has reached over 2000 and the push income has made this campaign almost break even.
Awesome! :)

I'm thinking of adding some money to my Propellerads account to try them out, will have to make sure I look at the SmartCPA now!

Maybe I could even start a follow along.... :unsure:

Update
Over the last three days I haven't received any visits.
Looks like this due too high competition and the cost has gone above the optimized price.
I will keep it active incase things return to normal.
Over I ended up with a profit of $37.64 this is not including push revshare that is still continuing to flow.
Will update again if the campaign ever starts back up.
Cheers

The traffic comes and goes, I went ahead and stopped it since it was just leaching away from my other campaigns.
But took the data and created a targeted campaign that now has a steady flow of traffic.