1st Birthday Contest - Landing Page Follow Along - $1,111 in Prizes!

RollerAds

Luke

Admin
Staff Member
Community Leader
I am happy to announce our latest contest! I'm calling it the 1st Birthday Contest since tomorrow, April 30th, will be 1 year since affLIFT launched! ๐Ÿš€

๐Ÿ‹๏ธโ€โ™‚๏ธ Contest Details

This contest is going to be a bit different than all the others we have done over the past year. The one BIG difference is this contest requires that you use a custom landing page on your follow along campaign.

We will be running this contest from tomorrow, April 30th, through Friday, May 31st. Only follow along threads posted between April 30 - May 31st will be included. I will announce winners on Monday, June 3rd.

I will be giving out $1,111 to 10 winners ($111.10 each).

๐Ÿ‘ How to Participate

Participation in the contest is easy and can be completed in just a few steps:
  • Create a Follow Along thread for the campaign you are going to run (more info here if needed)
    • You can use any traffic source, affiliate network, offer, and tracker you want.
  • Create a custom landing page to promote whatever offer you choose.
  • Post a screenshot or link of your landing page.
    • IMPORTANT: You cannot direct link your campaign for this contest. A custom landing page and proof you are using one is required.
  • Keep your thread updated with how your landing page and campaign are doing.
    • You must post at least 4 replies in your thread with stats on your campaign to qualify for the prize.

๐Ÿ† How to Win

On June 3rd, I will choose the 10 best follow along threads based on the criteria above. Your campaign does not need to be profitable. The purpose of the follow along thread is for everyone to learn. It is an open discussion about your affiliate marketing campaign. Ask any questions you have and the community will try to help. Please also answer any questions to the best of your ability :)

Winners will all be paid via PayPal. I will keep an ongoing list of updates and contest follow along threads below.

โšก Contest Follow Along Threads

๐Ÿšจ Contest Updates

Last edited:
kaminari

๐Ÿค‘ MegaPush Promo Code?

You can use any traffic source you want for this contest, but if you want to use MegaPush for your follow along thread, let me know and I'll send you a $10 promo code. I currently have 10 available!

Last edited:
Not sure how to code your own custom landing pages? No problem, we have everything you need to learn how to use a landing page builder :)

๐Ÿ”ง Using PureLander to Build Landing Pages

1. Learn all about how you can use PureLander to build landing pages in our PureLander review.
  2. Sign up for PureLander - just $20 for 6 months when you use the affLIFT promo!
  3. Check out this thread with step-by-step instruction videos for using PureLander.
  4. Create your landing page.
  5. Create your follow along thread.
  6. ???
  7. PROFIT
Of course, let us know if you have any questions :)

Sounds great. Good luck to everyone.

Multiple entries or we stick to one campaign for the duration?

Sounds great. Good luck to everyone.

Multiple entries or we stick to one campaign for the duration?
You can do multiple if you want but only your best one will be considered for the prize ๐Ÿ‘

I'm pumped! This is a great idea Luke.

I'm pumped! This is a great idea Luke.

Me too! Good to hear. I'll be working on my example follow along campaign tomorrow. Excited to put some landing pages together :)

Luke, great idea for contest! (y)

AffLifters, you can buy high quality traffic in ClickAdilla ๐ŸŠ
GEO: worldwide.
Formats: Push, banners, In-Video.

Get additional 10% on your first deposit from 100$ using this coupon code ClickAd10.
The coupon is valid until May, 9 2019

Luke, great idea for contest! (y)

AffLifters, you can buy high quality traffic in ClickAdilla๐ŸŠ
GEO: worldwide.
Formats: Push, banners, In-Video.

Get additional 10% on your first deposit from 100$ using this coupon code ClickAd10.
The coupon is valid until May, 9 2019
Appreciate the promo code for our members. Hopefully we'll see a few follow along threads with people trying ClickAdilla :D

Please post the link to your follow along here once you've created your thread ๐Ÿ‘

nice @Luke, from my side if anybody has questions or problems with landing pages or hosting them am always here ready to help.
and good luck everybody.(y)