• Welcome to affLIFT!
    We are happy you have decided to check out our awesome affiliate marketing forum. Register your account today to join our amazing community!
  • Get traffic that converts! In case you work with nutra, sweepstakes, dating or gambling offers - it’s a must have! Apply promocode AFFLIFT to get a 5% bonus.
    Join ClickAdilla now!

Official 😱 [OMFG] - The tracker of all trackers is live. Meet ClickFlare

Adsterra CPA Network

clickflare

VIP
Partner

Hey guys,

I’m pretty sure some of you have already heard some rumors about it, or are currently part of our closed beta program.

I’m talking about ClickFlare.io, the coolest tracker on the block. Brought to you by the same team behind TheOptimizer and LanderLab.

What is ClickFlare?

ClickFlare is the newest, yet most powerful tracking platform ever built for performance-based marketers and affiliates.

Did we re-invent the wheel?

Absolutely not! However, for the past 5 years, we’ve listened to TheOptimizer’s users feedback and meticulously took notes. We wrote down every little detail, from features missing in their current trackers to things that were too complicated to use.

After two years of non-stop work on development and design, we truly believe we’ve come up with something special.

Then what does ClickFlare do?

Let’s start with the basics…

Intuitive Interface

I bet you don’t want to waste (or have) time to learn another system. ClickFlare. has a straight-forward interface that helps you get things done. It will feel very familiar with people that have used trackers before. No need to wander around on finding what you need.

…and in case you need it right from this first launch, we have prepared a pretty detailed knowledge base for you. 😀

Multiple Campaign Transition Paths

Besides supporting traditional simple flows where you can direct-link an offer; run a lander/offer combo with specific rotation weights for split-testing, etc, it can do much more.

You can easily run listicles or conditional-based campaign flows. You can use any tracking metric as a filtering/routing condition for your campaigns. I’m sure advanced media buying nerds know what I’m talking about 😀

Conversion API

Although server-to-server postbacks are still the most preferred way affiliates like to keep track of their conversions, Conversion API nowadays has become an industry standard.

Using ClickFlare you won’t need to run over complex setups to send back the right information to your preferred traffic sources.

Connect your Facebook, Tiktok and GoogleAds accounts now to start feeding rich data conversions to your accounts. More ad networks being added daily.

Integrated Cost Tracking

While you can still use legacy ways of tracking your costs ( hello hello good old csv cost upload ) we’ve brought things to another level. With ClickFlare. you can have accurate cost tracking for your campaigns by simply integrating your traffic source accounts via API. Enter your key and cost data will show up right away. Simple as that, no complex setups needed.

Currently supporting Facebook, Tiktok. Taboola, Outbrain and RevContent.

More ad networks to come…

No Maintenance Headaches

ClickFlare is a cloud-based tracker which means no single point of failure like when using self-hosted trackers. Plus, there’s no need to waste time and money on maintaining and implementing the latest security patches to your servers.

Tracking Modes
Choose the redirect transition mode you like. Use 302 / Meta Refresh / Double Meta Refresh, or either go for Direct Tracking to handle all weird requirements from strict traffic sources that don’t like redirects.

But it seems like ClickFlare does similar things to what other trackers do… Give me one good reason why I should switch to ClickFlare.

Hmmm… sorry for the long post, but we’re not done yet!

Universal Tracking Tag

Unlike any other tracking platform out there in the market, ClickFlare. comes with a unique Tag Management functionality that makes ClickFlare the first and only platform agnostic tracking platform in the world. The perfect addon for advanced tracking capabilities.

Besides the above, allow me to give you three more reasons why you should switch to ClickFlare.

Reason 1: Integrated Revenue Streams

If you are working with any of the following monetization networks then you MUST USE ClickFlare.
Have your Tonic, System1, Sedo and DomainActive revenue automatically pulled in ClickFlare – including both intraday and confirmed revenue.

Reason 2: Native Integration with TheOptimizer

We are strong believers that automation is the future. As you scale you need to automate your campaigns optimization therefore ClickFlare was projected to work hand-in-hand with TheOptimizer and provide unbeatable automation capabilities.

Reason 3: You’re going to use it for FREE

Yes, free! Use and abuse ClickFlare for free until beta ends. That includes all tracker features without any limit on tracked events of functionalities.

Want more? Click the link below and get yourself a seat. You'll definitely enjoy the ride 😎

Get Your Free Account Here >>

Zeydoo

jordand

Lurker
View attachment 32228

Hey guys,

I’m pretty sure some of you have already heard some rumors about it, or are currently part of our closed beta program.

I’m talking about ClickFlare.io, the coolest tracker on the block. Brought to you by the same team behind TheOptimizer and LanderLab.

What is ClickFlare?

ClickFlare is the newest, yet most powerful tracking platform ever built for performance-based marketers and affiliates.

Did we re-invent the wheel?

Absolutely not! However, for the past 5 years, we’ve listened to TheOptimizer’s users feedback and meticulously took notes. We wrote down every little detail, from features missing in their current trackers to things that were too complicated to use.

After two years of non-stop work on development and design, we truly believe we’ve come up with something special.

Then what does ClickFlare do?

Let’s start with the basics…

Intuitive Interface

I bet you don’t want to waste (or have) time to learn another system. ClickFlare. has a straight-forward interface that helps you get things done. It will feel very familiar with people that have used trackers before. No need to wander around on finding what you need.

…and in case you need it right from this first launch, we have prepared a pretty detailed knowledge base for you. 😀

Multiple Campaign Transition Paths

Besides supporting traditional simple flows where you can direct-link an offer; run a lander/offer combo with specific rotation weights for split-testing, etc, it can do much more.

You can easily run listicles or conditional-based campaign flows. You can use any tracking metric as a filtering/routing condition for your campaigns. I’m sure advanced media buying nerds know what I’m talking about 😀

Conversion API

Although server-to-server postbacks are still the most preferred way affiliates like to keep track of their conversions, Conversion API nowadays has become an industry standard.

Using ClickFlare you won’t need to run over complex setups to send back the right information to your preferred traffic sources.

Connect your Facebook, Tiktok and GoogleAds accounts now to start feeding rich data conversions to your accounts. More ad networks being added daily.

Integrated Cost Tracking

While you can still use legacy ways of tracking your costs ( hello hello good old csv cost upload ) we’ve brought things to another level. With ClickFlare. you can have accurate cost tracking for your campaigns by simply integrating your traffic source accounts via API. Enter your key and cost data will show up right away. Simple as that, no complex setups needed.

No Maintenance Headaches

ClickFlare is a cloud-based tracker which means no single point of failure like when using self-hosted trackers. Plus, there’s no need to waste time and money on maintaining and implementing the latest security patches to your servers.

Tracking Modes
Choose the redirect transition mode you like. Use 302 / Meta Refresh / Double Meta Refresh, or either go for Direct Tracking to handle all weird requirements from strict traffic sources that don’t like redirects.

But it seems like ClickFlare does similar things to what other trackers do… Give me one good reason why I should switch to ClickFlare.

Hmmm… sorry for the long post, but we’re not done yet!

Universal Tracking Tag

Unlike any other tracking platform out there in the market, ClickFlare. comes with a unique Tag Management functionality that makes ClickFlare the first and only platform agnostic tracking platform in the world. The perfect addon for advanced tracking capabilities.

Besides the above, allow me to give you three more reasons why you should switch to ClickFlare.

If you are working with any of the following monetization networks then you MUST USE ClickFlare.
Have your Tonic, System1, Sedo and DomainActive revenue automatically pulled in ClickFlare – including both intraday and confirmed revenue.

Reason 2: Native Integration with TheOptimizer

We are strong believers that automation is the future. As you scale you need to automate your campaigns optimization therefore ClickFlare was projected to work hand-in-hand with TheOptimizer and provide unbeatable automation capabilities.

Yes, free! Use and abuse ClickFlare for free until beta ends. That includes all tracker features without any limit on tracked events of functionalities.

Want more? Click the link below and get yourself a seat. You'll definitely enjoy the ride 😎

Get Your Free Account Here >>
signed up, let's see if it lives up to the hype of previous projects. First impression: love the interface

servandosilva

🌊🏝👨‍💻🧋🌴
Staff Member
Community Leader
Looks pretty dope! Gonna give it a test.

This sounds super interesting if more networks could be integrated down the road. Ad networks arbitrage FTW!

Universal Tracking Tag

So we just drop the tracking code, and everything works? Does it track organic traffic as well?

Arif

Super Contributor
Been playing around with this and seems cool, some missing features that other trackers have.

I think this feature is restrictive as we would have to specify fixed number of links on a listicle lander, it removes flexibility to add more links than specified.

You also have to specify only 1 lander > offer combo for each link. This removes the ability to do split testing each listicle item. i.e. "direct link to offer page" vs "lander to offer"

Is this something that could be fixed with "Advanced Campaign Flow" that is on your roadmap?

Integrated Cost Tracking

Definitely a solid feature. I am guessing this is similar to what optimiser does but natively, but you still need a optimiser subscription to do the auto optimisation, right?

How long are we looking at for beta?

Do you have a idea on how you will price this? i.e. is it

- tiered pricing for more features like most trackers

or

- all features in baseline and tiered prices for clicks? Funnelflux Pro currently does that.

or

something else entirely

Last edited:

Nick

🧙🏻‍♂️ Wizard 🔮
Staff Member
Community Leader
OMFG dope.

Do you guys happen to be hosted on Cloudflare (instead of AWS like most cloud trackers), hence the name Clickflare?

L_Chee

Super Contributor
Hey guys,
I couldn't get Monetizer to pass the conversions back to the/this tracker, Can anyone tell me if there's anything wrong wth the template of my URLs?

Offer URL: offer_URL?clickID={cf_click_id}
Posback URL: domain_name/cf/cv?click_id={clickID}&payout={amount}&txid={transactionID}

Thanks.

clickflare

VIP
Partner
Hey guys,
I couldn't get Monetizer to pass the conversions back to the/this tracker, Can anyone tell me if there's anything wrong wth the template of my URLs?

Posback URL: domain_name/cf/cv?click_id={clickID}&payout={amount}&txid={transactionID}

Thanks.
Hi Li,

yeah, both the Offer URL and Postback are correct. Keep in mind that when posting conversions back to ClickFlare through postback, both this formats, {click_id} and {cf_click_id}, are correct and will be accepted.

For any other question and a quicker response, please consider writing in the support chart.

Cheers!

L_Chee

Super Contributor
Hi Li,

yeah, both the Offer URL and Postback are correct. Keep in mind that when posting conversions back to ClickFlare through postback, both this formats, {click_id} and {cf_click_id}, are correct and will be accepted.

For any other question and a quicker response, please consider writing in the support chart.

Cheers!
Ok, thank you.

leidong

Super Contributor
Hey guys,

Thanks.
if monetizer usually using cid for pass the click id -> Offer URL: offer_URL?cid={cf_click_id} (but in postback using {clickID})