• Welcome to affLIFT!
    We are happy you have decided to check out our awesome affiliate marketing forum. Register your account today to join our amazing community!
  • ClickFlare is the newest, yet most powerful tracking platform ever built for performance-based marketers and affiliates. Try it FREE for 14 days!
    Try ClickFlare Free!

Guide ๐Ÿ“Š PropellerAds Optimizer Script (works with any tracker!)

1win

dood

๐Ÿš€
Staff Member
Community Leader
571.jpg
Now that we have optimizer scripts for BeMob and Skro, maybe itโ€™s time for a new type of script; the one that works with all trackers?

๐Ÿ‘‰ If you are looking for a Skro version of this script, you can find it HERE.
๐Ÿ‘‰ If you are looking for a BeMob version of this script, you can find it HERE.

Thanhtv90 asked me here if I can develop a script that will not require a tracker. While at first I wasnโ€™t sure how someone would use that script, after a few private messages I got the idea.

Not all members use BeMob or Skro, so they might benefit from this script. There are some cases where members didnโ€™t use a tracker at all, and if you set up your postbacks correctly, you can still use this script!

The two scripts that Iโ€™ve shared for BeMob and Skro pull campaign data from trackers. This script will pull data from your traffic source (in this case PropellerAds) and optimize based on that data. This might actually be a good idea, as long as you are comfortable with posting back your conversions to your traffic source. Optimizing while using data from traffic source will take click

Last edited:
To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!