• Welcome to affLIFT!
    We are happy you have decided to check out our awesome affiliate marketing forum. Register your account today to join our amazing community!
  • Get a $50 Free Traffic COUPON from BidVertiser - Valid for Pop Under, Direct Ads, In-Page, Push and Native (mainstream and adult). Use Coupon AFFLIFT50
    Claim your $50 Now!

Follow Along ♻ The Pivot: Traffic Consumer to Traffic Creator ♻

AdsEmpire

Jimmy

👁 ILLUMINATUS 👁
Staff Member
Community Leader
A thousand years they had the tools, we should be takin' 'em
Fuck the G-ride, I want the machines that are makin' 'em

If you were an angry young man in the 90's like I was, then you might recognize those lyrics. And while I'm not angry (or young) like I used to be, in the last 12 months or so I've been pretty grumpy with affiliate marketing.

Don't get me wrong... I love the game. It can be exciting and there's nothing like the thrill of the chase for the next winning offer. But it's not the main game for me anymore. In fact, I haven't run any campaign for months. I cancelled my Binom subscription and said goodbye to my data. And I'm happier than I've been for a while.

There's a bit of a backstory that starts over a year ago and there's an important instalment to the story since the start of 2023. But it all ends up here:

I'm making a pivot... from traffic consumer to traffic creator.

1687099700457-png.40053

I don't want to be just the middleman anymore. I want to control the machines.

cc37cf11-6a64-491d-bf18-417b264288cb_text.gif

The backstory

In

Last edited:
To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!