Follow Along Zeydoo + PropellerAds Push Ads- Getting started

Geozo

jumboaffe

Contributor
Hey everyone,

my name is Jeff, I'm from Germany, and this will be my first time trying out Push Ads, building landing pages, setting up tracking and the whole works so I am looking forward to making lots of mistakes and learning from them in this journey.

I started by following the Intermediate Course for Survey Pops to set up everything in BeMob, PropellerAds and Zeydoo. However, I will utilize Push Ads instead of Pop Traffic. Thanks again @Luke for the $50 signup bonus code for PropellerAds! :)

๐ŸŽฏ Traffic Source: PropellerAds
๐Ÿ”ง Tracking Tool: BeMob
โœ… Affiliate Network: Zeydoo
๐Ÿ‘ Type of Offer: Survey
๐Ÿ’ฐ Offer Payout: 0,06$
โญ Geos: DE

Setup

For my first small campaign I chose this simple survey offer from Zeydoo and will start with Germany as GEO. The payout is pretty low, so I doubt there's a lot of profit to be made.

1676014923426-png.35383

For my landing page I am using a very simple one I found here on Afflift that I translated to German, I also added ProPush to it. I am not going to start split testing different LPs yet since I just want to

To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!