• Welcome to affLIFT!
    We are happy you have decided to check out our awesome affiliate marketing forum. Register your account today to join our amazing community!
  • Get traffic that converts! In case you work with nutra, sweepstakes, dating or gambling offers - it’s a must have! Apply promocode AFFLIFT to get a 5% bonus.
    Join ClickAdilla now!

Follow Along Zeropark push - iPhone 11- South Africa (my first campaign πŸ’ͺ)

MGID

idohorizontech

Contributor
Hello to you all,
So after lots of research and learning and mostly holding my self back so I won't have to confront fears of failures (one for the shrinks here) I finally started my first campaign.

First, thanks to Luke, Nick and all the others who helped me with my noob questions.

So, I chose to go with sweeps stake and took an offer from Golden Goose network. My affiliate manager was very nice and helpful and recommended this offer on South Africa.

I also searched with anstrex and the iPhone 11 seemed like a solid offer, though I must admit I fear it is a little saturated.

-------------------------------------------------- FOLLOW ALONG --------------------------------------------------
🎯 Traffic Source:
Zeropark - Push
πŸ”§ Tracking Tool: BeMob
βœ… Affiliate Network: Golden goose
πŸ‘ Type of Offer: sweeps - South Africa
πŸ’° Offer Payout: €0.8
πŸ† I believe this campaign will be successful because: Either way I am going to learn from it. it my first time and I don't expect for 1000$ a day. I need to learn and I am going to do so. I do aim for 5$ profit a day (looks reasonable enough as this is a marathon and not a sprint)
πŸ” I am unsure about: Almost

To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!